Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 160

THE CLOTH DIAPERS HAVE ARRIVED!!!! As soon as Annie wakes from her nap we are off to buy detergent to wash them a few times to gain maximum capacity! Hopefully by Wednesday evening we will have started cloth diapering!!! I am SOOO excited to being this new adventure in our lives!
Over the weekend Annie started signing to us when she needs to use the bathroom. Pretty impressive!! I couldn't believe it and I'm SO glad that I'm seeing progress.
Stay tuned because I will be writing a LOT more now that the cloth diapers are in our possession and we will be using them very SOON!

Today I learned: Who knew diapers could make me this excited!!!!
Diapers saved today =10 (since last post)
Money saved today = $2.00
Money saved to date = $151.20

No comments:

Post a Comment