Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Day 203

WOW... we made it... over 200 days of EC. Okay okay perhaps it wasn't constant EC but a valiant effort for sure. Today was our first adventure out of the house in cloth diapers. We went to Nana and Grandpa's for a play date with cousins. I know what you're thinking, that was hardly an adventure but being anywhere away from home and the comfort of our diaper pail IS an adventure! Annie did GREAT... no leaks, no poops, and no pee... in her cloth diaper.
Me on the other hand TOTALLY SCREWED UP... I went to take her cloth diaper and switch to a disposable for nap time (she wakes up the minute she wets her cloth one and doesn't get a good nap in)...Well she was dry. SO I proceeded to place her in the disposable diaper and forgot/neglected to take her potty. I should have taken the time to take her to pee. When she woke up from her 2 hour nap Annie was soaked through to her clothes with Pee. Poor thing was holding it in her cloth and trying to get me to take her potty. Sorry Annie... next time I'll actually be on top of it and take you!
Next step... an adventure out and about... not at a house!
Stay tuned...

No comments:

Post a Comment