Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Day_____

I can't believe that my little angel is 10 months old! Where did time go? I feel like it was yesterday we were driving to the hospital to find out who this tiny miracle would be. Yet, as I think back on the past 10 months I can't imagine what I did without my sunshine around to make me smile, laugh and yes... even cry at times.
Well we have been using EC with Annie since she was 11 weeks. Do I think it's working? SURE! I continue to use cloth diapers off and on throughout the weeks and am still trying to convince Joe to use them too. (I think I'll still be convincing him in 10 years). Annie seems VERY active in EC while in her cloth covers. She whines and crawls up to me so I take her to the potty. AMAZING!!!
As I've always said time will tell.... I guess in 8 months we'll know if EC was the way to go. Once she's 18 months I think we'll focus on getting her fully potty trained/learned then we'll know if EC was worth our time (and yours).
I'll try to write more, but with a busy busy little girl needing my attention I can't promise much! Stay tuned and check in periodically, perhaps there will be an EC breakthrough!

No comments:

Post a Comment