Sunday, May 2, 2010

Day 124

Sunday has come and almost gone. Once again I'm left scratching my head after a great weekend thinking Perhaps I shouldn't try to keep a schedule on the weekends. Maybe for us the best thing would be to schedule a non schedule. Then I think to myself that life is full of non schedules... you can try and prepare everything JUST RIGHT... and then something gets tweaked. So I suppose it's best to roll with the punches.
Tonight I realized that when Annie fusses I don't always listen. I go through everything else before I think of the bathroom. When we first started to use EC with Annie every fuss or cry or whine we jumped up to take her potty. Even though this was a LOT of work... it made sure Annie knew we were listening to her signals. Now when I hear Annie's signal I don't think that it's her signal... weird, yes I know. I really just think why in the world are you whining? Today it hit me like a ton of bricks... I need to pay closer attention to my little girl. Maybe our non schedule days wouldn't matter so much then... no matter what the schedule I would be in tune to her needs and try my best to fulfill them! Wish me luck! Stay tuned...

Today I learned: I need to pay more attention to my daughter and her signals!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $137.60

No comments:

Post a Comment