Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 129

Realized today that more diaper free time is needed. Annie has become WAY too comfortable in her pampers! In about a month we will be using cloth diapers which I am convinced will help Annie in staying dry. Although I still have to order them...
I guess I'll try more diaper free time next week... or maybe a little this weekend if we are around. Part of the issue is that I have become WAY too comfortable in letting Annie use her pampers...especially when we are out. At times I don't want to explain what we are doing for her or even get the looks that I get when people say "you're what?!" Amazingly EC can make me extremely self conscious. Of course I'm doing this so in about a year I can say I tried my best and __________ was the final result. I suppose time will tell... as for the present... I need to start diaper free time! Stay tuned... this will get interesting!


Today I learned: We have taken a step backward in the world of EC... hopefully that means soon we will be taking 2 steps forward!
Diapers saved today =2
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $141.20

No comments:

Post a Comment