Monday, May 3, 2010

Day 125

"If you don't succeed, try, try again." "Practice makes perfect." We've all heard these phrases (and others like them) time and time again. This evening as Joe and I were finishing up dinner and working on some things Annie was signaling to use the potty. Joe took her twice with no success. Dry diaper, nothing in the potty, then five minutes later she signaled again. Once again... dry diaper and nothing in the potty. About ten minutes later Annie signals again and again (almost like a constant alarm clock with no snooze button) I say she needs to use the bathroom, yet Joe says he just took her twice with nothing! SO, up I go to take her for the third time... SUCCESS!!!! I guess even though she signals she may not quite be ready to go... but with persistence Annie was able to use her potty and keep a dry diaper all evening! AMAZING! I certainly learned my lesson today. Now if only I could keep up this great listening so she can be totally diaper free... stay tuned...


Today I learned: If you don't succeed at first, try try again!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $138.60

No comments:

Post a Comment