Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 147

NO... we have not abandoned EC!!! Quite the contrary, we have actually been so busy practicing EC that I have not had a chance to blog in a few weeks.
I was going to play catch up and back blog... but with all the energy it takes to do that I thought I'd ask for your forgiveness and move forward!
Annie has been doing GREAT GREAT GREAT!!! I can't believe how well she continues to catch on. Each day she usually poops in her potty. I have to say usually because in the past 3 months we've had to change a few (probably about 5) poopy diapers. Annie uses her diaper only when we are gone somewhere OR when she's sleeping. She's surprisingly been better about pooping in public so that is an excellent thing! I have 6 days to order cloth diapers and I am SOOO close to making my decision! I have talked to a few people about cloth and have decided on prefolds (for now). I hear they are a little more work but you get used to them. The benefit of them, the cost is a lot less for start up purposes.
Annie has started moving... ALMOST crawling! It's crazy to me how she is no longer a tiny baby that love to snuggle... nope... she likes to go go go go. Joe and I are VERY busy baby proofing the house and chasing after her. We are getting plenty of exercise, which is a great thing. I definitely miss her 'tiny' days but LOVE how she interacts with us during play time.
Other great news... she LOVES to eat! Much like her parents except she does not care for anything sweet. I must be eating enough sweets for the both of us! Carrots, green beans, peas, squash, and rice cereal are among her favorites. I've been making all her food which also keeps us busy!
I've realized at the end of a long, fun day when Annie is asleep I don't always have the energy to blog and I won't lose sleep over it! (Sorry) But I will be blogging regularly and almost daily... life is too short to miss any of it when Annie is awake! Stay tuned... cloth diaper purchase is fast approaching!

Today I learned: Sometimes that best plan is to make a new plan!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $147.40

No comments:

Post a Comment