Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 63

Tough day for Annie. She's been fussy all day and it's very difficult to read her signals. Poor thing is teething (I'm pretty sure) and unable to settle down. She's so tired, but can't fall asleep. With all that she is still a trooper and tries her best to use the bathroom. She pooped many times in her potty today, it was exciting not to change a poopy diaper ALL day. Quite the change from the BIG blowouts she's had the past two days.
Annie has also figured out a way to let me know she does not need to go, or that she is "all done." While she's sitting on her potty she will arch her back and try to turn and reach for me. Joe and I are teaching her some sign language which we're hoping she'll learn eventually...but until then I'm happy she can communicate that she's done. Pretty smart!
Diaper free time continues daily this week... stay tuned!


Today I learned: The littlest things can be OH SO EXCITING!!!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $81.00

No comments:

Post a Comment