Friday, March 5, 2010

Day 66

It's 8pm and Annie has had the same diaper on since 3:00. AMAZING!!! I think this is the longest she's gone without wetting her diaper even just a little bit. Not that I think Annie wouldn't make progress, but at the rate she's going she'll be completely diaper free sooner than I thought! It's just great! Now watch, I say this today and tomorrow we're back to square one. Hey... at least I can see the sun shining today (both inside and out, literally and figuratively). Annie still amazes me each day when she sits on her potty and makes a true effort at going to the bathroom. YEAH!
The weekend is upon us and we may be doing some running... we'll see how she holds up with being diaper free! STAY TUNED!



Today I learned: Annie brightens my day by all the effort she makes to use her potty!
Diapers saved today =10
Money saved today = $2.00
Money saved to date = $86.00

No comments:

Post a Comment