Sunday, March 7, 2010

Day 68

After being up all night and sleeping very little today... EC is on the back burner. Joe and I aren't quite tuned in as well as we could be but Annie still is trying her hardest to signal to us when she needs to use the potty. Thank God for caffeine... or in my case fake caffeine that has the placebo effect!
Annie's teeth must be coming in full force. She'll fall asleep for a while and then wake up crying. As soon as I pick her up she starts to find the best surface to bite. Boy oh boy does she bite hard! At first I thought it was a little funny to have her bite down on my chin, I mean if it makes her feel better then why not. Lately I think she's going to break the skin. So... she has resorted to my shoulder or my shirt. YUM!
Maybe this is all a sign that Annie's ready for cereal. Who doesn't like a good bowl of cereal?! So... in the weeks to come we will introduce rice cereal and pray that helps her sleep through the night. We'll also start to take her to the bathroom regularly throughout the night so she can sleep in a DRY diaper. We'll see which approach helps Annie sleep better. For now... EC will remain a constant variable in our lives but we need to figure out the sleep thing before potty learning takes full control. Wish us luck... and as always tips are welcome. Stay tuned!


Today I learned: Sometimes you have to focus less on what you want to do to get where you want to be.
Diapers saved today =8
Money saved today = $1.60
Money saved to date = $88.60

No comments:

Post a Comment