Saturday, March 20, 2010

Day 81

It hit me this evening as I was thinking back on the long day of EC that Annie doesn't get a weekend from her hard work. For those of you working 'normal' jobs you get to sleep in, rest and pretty much do whatever your heart desires over the much needed and deserved weekend. Not Annie, she is still expected to keep up with her signals as she continues EC. She does pretty good at it but today I wished she could just take a break. Perhaps that's because I wanted to take a break, but a break means WAY more work come Monday. So I guess that would backfire on me! For now I'm trying my best to listen to her cues and take her to her bathroom as quickly as possible.. but it's tough.
So...hopefully I get more motivated tomorrow. We'll find out!


Today I learned: It's hard to stay motivated on a Saturday!

Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $.60
Money saved to date = $100.60

No comments:

Post a Comment