Thursday, March 18, 2010

Day 79



Today was a much needed improvement from yesterday! Annie greeted the day with dual action in the potty! YIPPEE!!!! I knew it HAD to be a step up from her slow day on Wednesday! Annie started this new spitting thing and boy is it funny... although now she's not cuing me as often to go to the bathroom. Maybe when she spits she's telling me that she might as well be taken to the potty but she'd rather keep playing? Perhaps it's her form of 'back talk' but at such a young age? I sure don't know but it makes me laugh so hard!!!
Oh and as an extra special treat Annie slept through the night last night! I'm trying not to get too excited but it was amazing to sleep for 7 hours straight!!!
She's so happy to be sleeping in her bouncy and actually sleeping... of course she's happy to be peeing in her potty too.... SO CUTE!




Today I learned: You need to have a 'not so good' day to make normal days GREAT!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $98.60

No comments:

Post a Comment