Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Day 70

Ten weeks of EC. Can you believe it? Time flies when you're having fun... or in Annie's case peeing in a bucket. When I started all of this nonsense I had the ambition of continuing EC for 365 days but in all honesty never thought it would happen. Never would I have guessed that I would have told our story to strangers... and kept writing even though I don't know how many people actually read my rants. It's amazing to me that I've kept it up this long. As long as I've been consistent I figure what's another 42 weeks? Nothing right? EC just gets easier and easier so that's the good news. We'll see what the next 10 weeks brings us. We're sure to make it to the $100 mark soon too. Oh.. and for those of you that have been asking I promise pictures of the new potty this week once we get more sleep! Stay tuned!

Today I learned: 10 weeks sure flies by!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $90.80

No comments:

Post a Comment