Sunday, March 21, 2010

Day 82

Sunday fun day.... Annie had another full day but seemed to do better with EC. I wonder sometimes if she senses when I start to get frustrated with this whole EC thing and then she steps it up a notch or two? I wonder if she's that smart... then again she is my child! With all the excitement of the weekend she deserves a full night of sleep. Hopefully she'll get that and we'll be on our way to start another great week. Trying to be diaper free for a while this week... this is bound to get interesting!!! Oh... and I'm still on the look out for great cloth diapers. Anyone have any ideas/suggestions????


Today I learned: Even a fun filled day can have successful EC outcome!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $101.60

No comments:

Post a Comment