Thursday, March 4, 2010

Day 65

"My mom got a little deep on all of you yesterday... sorry about that. I'm learning that moms can do that from time to time! Like get all teary eyed when you get shots... but not stop the nurse that is poking me. Or call Daddy in awe when I roll over...sometimes even laugh and make a big deal out of razzing! It's like she didn't know this would happen.... weird!
Well, EC is going great today! I'm loving my new potty... blue and all. It's a nice change to have something blue to look at. I LOVE LOVE LOVE pink, but I think it's good to change it up every once in a while...change of scenery is always fun! My mom has put me in bloomers about an hour everyday since Saturday and boy oh boy is that amazing!!! I now feel how great it feels to be diaper free. I even communicate WAY better when this happens... it's just great! She says that she's working up to more hours of diaper freedom... I'll keep you posted."

Today I learned: Change of scenery always makes Annie happy! Especially seeing her BLUE potty!
Diapers saved today =8
Money saved today = $1.60
Money saved to date = $84.00

No comments:

Post a Comment