Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Day 119

The week is off to a great start...Annie continues to signal very well this week. I guess maybe because I'm so determined? Who knows...
Tonight I went out for a few hours with MOMS club. It was so nice to get away and I realized that life continues to go on when I'm gone. Yes, I knew this but you always think that things can't (or more accurately won't) get done when Mom is gone. Well to my great surprise they got done, Annie did great and Joe was the amazing wonder Dad! Although I was only gone a few hours and I'm gone longer than that when I'm at work, it was Daddy's first night time with Annie. She ate, she peed, and they were both wiped out when I got home. I guess this goes to prove... the show does go one when I'm away. They don't need me like I thought they did...but I know they both want me around! :)

Today I learned: Even when I'm away... life goes on.
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $134.40

No comments:

Post a Comment