Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Day 120

Besides on Sunday, which I'm convinced was a fluke, Annie has yet to poop in her diaper for 6 weeks. Most people wouldn't believe me if they weren't keeping up with my crazy EC tactics... but yes it's amazing! Annie really does not like going in her diaper. She will try and 'hold' it for as long as possible until Joe or I take her to the potty. I'm hoping this isn't just a phase and her being 'poop trained' is the real deal. Wouldn't that be amazing?! To say that our daughter was poop trained by the age of 6 months with accidents few and far between... I could get used to that idea!
Stay tuned..


Today I learned: Even the smelliest things can be of GREAT excitement!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $135.00

No comments:

Post a Comment