Saturday, April 3, 2010

Day 95

"My mom worked today and boy did I have a great day with Daddy. Yup... we played all day long and then when it was time to do something else we played some more. WONDERFUL! I love days like this. It's a great change of pace to have Daddy home all day instead of Mommy. The best part was that he read my signals just like Mommy. Actually maybe a little better than she does (don't tell her though). I was extra happy and really good for Daddy which made him want to have Father-Daughter time more often. I hear it's the best to go out on 'dates' and have special time just with Daddy... and now I fully 100% agree.
As for the EC, it is going great! My mom keeps talking about these cloth diapers but I have a feeling it's going to be another potty deal. Maybe in two months she'll finally break down and buy some. We'll see I guess.
Tomorrow is Easter, my first Easter out of my Mommy's belly. I'm excited to see what the Easter bunny brings for me... maybe he'll listen and bring some new cloth diapers. I mean I can't have candy so that's the next best thing right?! I'll keep you posted. As for now I'll try and signal so Mom and Dad can have a relaxing Easter without a lot of diapers to change!"

Happy Easter Everyone!

Today I learned: Daddy time is the BEST!
Diapers saved today =7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $115.00

No comments:

Post a Comment