Friday, April 2, 2010

Day 94

Easter is right around the corner and today we are counting our many blessings. I can't help but still be so thankful that Anne is using her potty to poop... and pee for that matter. Today she only missed once and that was during her nap time. I truly believe that cloth diapers are in our future. Especially if she continues to only pee in her diaper... how easy will that be?! WONDERFUL! Then we'll really be saving a TON of money. I'm still looking for a great brand. If you know of any please comment on this blog and let me know. I would love the help when searching out some for Annie as she moves up in the next size of diapers. Stay tuned...


Today I learned: Annie can finish out the work week on a GREAT note!
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $113.60

No comments:

Post a Comment