Friday, April 9, 2010

Day 101

Reasons 21-40 why we love EC
21. It has opened up so many avenues to explore
22. We are doing things we never thought possible
23. Annie loves to show off
24. We love showing off Annie's talents
25. It's fun to see where this journey will take us
26. I have to do math each day to figure out how much money we saved
27. Frugality at it's finest!
28. Did I mention I haven't changed a poopy diaper in 3 weeks?!
29. We are able to see how quickly Annie catches on to new things
30. I get 10 minutes of quite time just to blog EVERY night
31. I am learning all about the wonderful types of potty chairs that are out there
32. I'm beginning to do more research on cloth diapers... we'll see where that one takes me
33. Our friends now have a REAL reason to think we are crazy!
34. Anyone can EC and I'll recommend it to EVERYONE
35. The whole concept makes me giggle
36. very little diaper rash
37. Anywhere I can go to the bathroom so can Annie
38. I don't have to worry about packing as many diapers as 102 days ago
39.We may be 2 years ahead of all Annie's little friends
40. Ever done the potty dance... now that's FUN!


Today I learned: Annie still is loving EC... although each day has it's moments!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $120.20

No comments:

Post a Comment