Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Day 113

I am officially narrowing down cloth diaper choices. Of course the endless debate could go on and on... and in my case it very well may go on for a while yet. There is a deadline for me though, I promised Annie she would have proof of a cloth diaper order by May 31st. Yes, that's a little over a month away and I need to have a decision made. I am leaning closer and closer to a choice each day and with any luck I will have my decision made before the 31st. If only there was one type to choose from, then my job would be easier! Stay tuned...


Today I learned: There are too many choices in life... why can't we have one choice and make things simple?
Diapers saved today =2
Money saved today = $0.40
Money saved to date = $129.40

No comments:

Post a Comment