Monday, April 5, 2010

Day 97

After two days of no poop I was expecting a blow out. Thankfully Annie loves her potty too much to dirty a diaper on such a big mess. YIPPEE... YEAH FOR EC! Needless to say, no blow out and a happy baby. WE all know that Happy Baby = Happy Mommy!
Keeping Annie on a 'schedule' is very difficult for us. She eats on demand which I love, yet then her eating/sleeping/peeing/pooping schedule is NEVER the same. So today after two days of no BM I realized that I can't be waiting for a schedule to magically appear. Nope... I decided that we have a great schedule. We listen to Annie's needs and follow as necessary! Sounds like a great plan to me! What could be better than listening to your child and answering her every call for you....I would say nothing is better than that!


Today I learned: Sometimes it is best to throw the schedule out the window and follow your intuition!
Diapers saved today =4
Money saved today = $0.80
Money saved to date = $116.80

No comments:

Post a Comment