Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Day 112

When you think you've experienced all the firsts possible for one month... think again. Annie's first trip to Wayzata today to see her Daddy's office and have lunch! Boy was she excited!! All during lunch she sat on her Daddy's lap and smiled. Why is it she never does this for me? Seriously she is always so squirmy but she wanted her Daddy to know how much she misses him during the day. SO... he got the best of Annie today! YEAH!!! It was amazing to see her happy and holding on to his shirt as if to say 'please hold me tight and hug me... I miss you.' It was a great afternoon.
Annie is continuing to go strong with her EC habits... especially today. I'll take it! Stay tuned for more fun...

Today I learned: Annie is up for anything... even signaling to use the potty!
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $129.00

No comments:

Post a Comment