Monday, April 19, 2010

Day 111

Wow... just typing day 111 this evening really make me realize that we've been at this a LONG time. I don't know why it seems like 111 is so much longer than 100. But I guess that's the mood I'm in. Perhaps I was thinking about it all being the same number and that there are three spaces for numbers these days. WOW... HAPPY MONDAY! The excitement of my life has me pondering numbers and spaces. You'll be happy to know thanks to Fisher Price (TM) I've now mastered my 1,2,3s and ABCs yup... I can sing along with all Annie's toys. Even when they aren't on I catch myself humming "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10... count along while you take pics then let's count again." How exciting to know that I can learn new things staying at home!!!
I am also learning that the search for cloth diapers is way more daunting then ever imagined!

Today I learned: I am learning new things everyday... like how Annie's brain loves to figure all her toys out!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $127.80

No comments:

Post a Comment