Saturday, April 17, 2010

Day 108 and Day 109

Day 109
What a Poopy Saturday...literally. The weather was BEAUTIFUL and Annie finally was able to go to the bathroom. It's almost like she wait until she can't possibly hold it anymore. Sometimes it makes me wonder if she's afraid to go in her diaper. I guess after a month of no poops in her diaper she may have forgotten that she can go in her diaper if absolutely necessary. Who knows... I guess that's my hope that Annie is so accustomed to using her cute potty that she doesn't want to mess up her pants. I suppose time will tell.
6 month Well visit today showed she is growing great and nothing to worry about. Annie still is taking after her Grandpa and Uncle by ranking 92% in head circumference, as far as height she's catching up at 60% and she's leaning out a bit at 40% in weight. It's amazing what a couple months can do for her! Annie did great with her shots... didn't cry for the first two but the third one she struggled for about 3 minutes. AMAZING that she forgets it all. I wish I could forget the nurse poking my little peanut and that horrible face that screamed out "help me mommy." AWFUL! I know it's for a great reason, but too bad they couldn't be painless.
Anyway... still in research of the perfect cloth diaper. I've gotten a few e-mails from people who use them and they've given me tips. Hoping by end of May Annie has the softness of cloth on her bum.... stay tuned!



Today I learned: Even the littlest of children can get afraid of pooping in an unknown territory!
Diapers saved today =7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $126.40







Day 108
Finally feeling a little better today. Annie woke up and was able to use her potty right away. A GREAT start to a not so great week. So after a little while she ate breakfast and these days she is LOVING her solid food. She tries to put the spoon in her mouth before there is anything on it. Quite entertaining around here at meal time. Lately I've been making what I think to be WAY too much food for her at all her meal... but to my surprise she gobbles it up without a second thought. Then, she wants more... I guess she's just like her parents... loves to eat! Throughout the day she did pretty well with everything. Hasn't pooped in three days...but we have a well visit in the morning so I'm not too worried. She'll probably have a blow out at the doctors... that would make life even more entertaining!

Today I learned: Fridays are great days to start anew!
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $125.00

No comments:

Post a Comment