Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Day 35

Have you ever changed your child's diaper in public? If the answer is 'yes' then you've probably babbled to her while cleaning her up. You know "a-goo" or "bababab" or even "ahg." We've all done it, baby talk in public. Now the question becomes has an innocent bystander walked in to the public bathroom to hear you babbling away only to see your face turn all shades of red? Now imagine that same innocent bystander walk into the public restroom not to hear baby talk, but to hear you say "pee pee" or "go poo poo" to your little baby. Thank God it's behind closed doors! I still wonder what those people think of Joe or I when we take Annie to the bathroom.. and then praise her for her success. I'm sure they all run home to tell their families about the 'crazy' person they encountered in the bathroom at church or at the mall. Yup.. I can hear it now: you'll never guess what happened when I walked into the bathroom at church this morning. That statement is EXTREMELY true, the receiver of that comment more than likely will NEVER guess what happened. So for all of you out there that may walk into a public facility only to hear "go pee pee" you're probably safe to say hi to Annie's mom or dad.



Today I learned: How crazy I sound when I'm practicing EC in a public restroom!
Diapers saved today = 7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $50.60

No comments:

Post a Comment