Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Day 43

Do girls every stop talking?! Ever since Annie has found her voice she is babbling non-stop. It is so fun to never hear a moment of silence in our house. Today, with all her babbling it was very difficult to determine her cues. Of course I bragged SO much about her yesterday, today was a struggle. I know when there are hard days it's my fault for not listening. When I'm listening all day long it's hard to pick up on a cue for a pee or a poop. Better luck tomorrow is the motto I'm living by.
Today I did see progress with Annie when she is at Nana and Grandpa's. She cries when she is laid down to get her diaper changed, Grandpa thinks it might be because she wants to pee in the potty instead of get her pants changed. We'll see next time... Maybe Annie is learning more than I thought!


Today I learned: Annie controls the situation... even if she doesn't get her way!
Diapers saved today =2
Money saved today = $.40
Money saved to date = $59.20

No comments:

Post a Comment