Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Day 36

New day calls for new signals. Yes, Annie has officially used her new signals for two days in a row! At first I thought it was a fluke and she didn't really know what she was doing, but now I'm sure. Ever since yesterday she has started to pout (you know, use the big bottom lip technique) when she needs to use the bathroom. Once at the potty she usually goes right away. SO today when I took her and she didn't go right away I said "good try Annie" and took her away from the potty. To my amazement Annie started to cry as if to say "I'm not done mom." I tried holding her over the potty again and she would go right away. She's done this a few times and it's amazing how she is learning new ways to communicate her needs. The more I listen to her the more she communicates with me. I am loving this new way of communicating with Annie, it never gets boring that's for sure. Oh.. and if Ikea doesn't have the PERFECT baby potty I found the one I want at Walmart. It's a frog and small enough for her little bottom... the search continues! Stay tuned...

Today I learned: Communicating with Annie is ever changing... can't wait to see how she'll communicate tomorrow!
Diapers saved today = 5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $51.60

No comments:

Post a Comment