Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 57

A picture is worth a thousand words is a statement we've all heard from time to time. Today I realized that a look is worth a million words.
I was feeding Annie this morning before work and she would abruptly stop eating. She did this several times and each time I tried to coax her to eat more. Finally after burping her (which was successful) and offering her more food... I took her to the bathroom. She sat right on the "big" toilet (we weren't at home to use her little one) and peed. After a minute, and some cuing, she pooped. I was amazed. She didn't 'signal' to me to use the bathroom, but she sure gave me a look I'll never forget.
On second thought... maybe a look is worth 20 cents in a saved diaper and the work of changing a poopy one and to some... that may be the same as a million words! :)

Today I learned: A look is worth a million words or 20 cents in a saved diaper!
Diapers saved today =3
Money saved today = $0.60
Money saved to date = $74.20

No comments:

Post a Comment