Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 47

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!! Today marks a few great occasions: our FIRST Valentine's day with Annie, Annie turns four months old, and Annie is loving the fact she doesn't have to pee in a cool whip container anymore!
With the weekend winding down we are relaxing and getting in some fun family time while we can. Annie is all smiles when she is using her new potty, and I'm assuming she is getting excited that someday in the future she will be able to enjoy cool whip without thinking about peeing or pooping. It may take some time (and counseling), but she'll get there... eventually!
Annie continues to give us great signals and when we listen we can truly communicate wonderfully. It's amazing how much she has caught on and how much we are learning to listen to her signals.
Being that I love to save things for scrap booking, I was trying to think of the best way to commemorate the first 45 days of EC. I'm thinking something with Cool whip... perhaps I could make a cake and frost with cool whip? OR maybe even plant something in her old 'potty.' Do you think it would grow better with all that previous fertilizer in it? hmmm... now that's a thought! Let me know if you have any other ideas.... stay tuned!



Today I learned: Four months flies by!
Diapers saved today =7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $63.80

No comments:

Post a Comment