Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 49

"Well I finally have a NEW potty. No more cool whip container toilet for me! YEAH!!! I was so excited when the big box came in the mail. I knew it would be something good and these days the good things are for me. So, when my mom pulled out these two blue contraptions I couldn't help but wonder what they were. She explained to me that they were my new toilets. One for upstairs and one for downstairs. Being that I'm 4 months old I just sat there and smiled. It was amazing to me that she actually had them in our house! I had to make sure I wasn't dreaming (which I do a lot of) and cry a little to wake myself up... my mom's been talking about getting me a new potty for weeks now. FINALLY!!!
Let me tell you about these new 'toilets.' They are little (perfect size for us babies under one year), blue in color and even have a shield in the front. I guess I don't need that part but my mom says when I have a little brother someday he'll need it. The potty is perfect for me and I love using it! I feel like I can now be a little more independent because my parents don't have to hold me over a pot to pee. I can sit there and they just make sure I don't fall off! FUN! Today I even woke up from both my naps DRY! Pretty amazing if you ask me. Well, my mom says I should get to bed soon... so I'll try to write again next week. My mom had me diaper free for a little while today, but I didn't like it because it was too cold! I need underwear... but I'm too little. Will someone please tell my mom this should be her next mission? Thanks! Off to bed... stay tuned to my adventure. Before you know it I'll be fully learned in the world of potty!"


Today I learned: There should be a market for underwear under size 2T
Diapers saved today =5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $66.00

No comments:

Post a Comment