Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 48

Usually after a nice weekend of relaxing, we all get a 'case of the Mondays.' Today Annie proved that Mondays can be very productive!!! She was truly on top of her game... Although she was hurting a little today (she got shots this morning), Annie continued to signal and follow right on cue. One time I didn't make it in time and she ended up peeing in her diaper, but to my surprise she waiting until she was brought to her potty to poop. Cool huh? I thought it was pretty cool being that I didn't have to change a poopy diaper! YEAH!
Diaper free time WILL happen tomorrow!!!! Stay tuned.. it's sure to be interesting!


Today I learned: Mondays can be productive!
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $65.00

No comments:

Post a Comment