Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Day 50

FIFTY DAYS! WOW! I still can't believe we are doing this and actually being successful at it! Annie is in the swing of things, yet still has her moments at night when she does not signal to go to the bathroom. I guess that's just as well because I like to sleep... selfish I know.
Today I had the revelation that I may switch to cloth diapers this spring. I think it would benefit her more and save us more money. It's pointless for us to buy all these disposable diapers and then perhaps not even use them. Although we aren't quite to that point yet, we will get there soon. My guess is another 50 days and we'll be at the point where she only needs one or two diapers and those will be only at night. My thought with the cloth diapers came as an alternative to tiny underwear. They're much softer than some disposables that feel like sand paper, they would absorb a leak if that were to happen, and we can reuse them for Annie's brothers and sisters. ANYWAY... I found this great cloth diaper brand called g-diapers. I'd love feedback on cloth diapers if any of you have used them. The great part is that we wouldn't need to get the diaper service because most of the time she would use her potty to pee/poop. Well, that's my thought for fifty days of EC! Keep cheering for Annie on this crazy journey...stay tuned!

Today I learned: Never say Never...cloth diapers may be in our future!
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $67.20

No comments:

Post a Comment