Thursday, February 4, 2010

Day 37

Another successful day of EC! Annie is using her 'words' more and crying less. I am having so much fun listening to her and communicating with her that each day amazes me. She is continuing to use her cooing words to tell me she needs to use the bathroom. Once in a while (when I don't listen) Annie begins to cry to let me know she needs me to do something for her. This usually happens when I'm busy trying to get something done. BUT she still gets the point across.
Today as I was listening to her new 'words' I couldn't help but wonder if we all change our communication habits daily. Do we phrase things differently to get what we want? Or do we approach situations differently depending on who we are speaking to? As I look back, I think we all do this to some extent. We change our daily communication techniques to best suit the need we have for the moment. Annie learned this early in life, at three months old, she continues to adjust her communication techniques depending if mom is home or if she's trying to win over dad.
It'll be interesting to see what the next 20 years bring and how she changes her communication with all of us....for now we'll concentrate on the next 8 months and how she will communicate her elimination needs to us.
Stay tuned...


Today I learned: We learn at a VERY young age how to get what we need or want!
Diapers saved today =6
Money saved today = $1.20
Money saved to date = $52.80

No comments:

Post a Comment