Saturday, February 27, 2010

Day 60

One hour of diaper FREE time today. Yup.. that's right... Annie went without a diaper during a very important hour today. Plus, I found the perfect substitute for undies... bloomers that would be put on over a diaper and under a summer dress. They work GREAT! I don't know why I didn't think of that earlier!!! YEAH!!

Well, like I was saying... she went diaper free for an hour. During that hour she ate, played, and laid on the floor (apparently we were feeling brave). She stopped twice to use the bathroom while eating, once while playing and again while having floor time. It was great for us to see her signals a little better and use cuing to assist her on the potty. Impressive!!! Annie took a nap following her diaper free hour and woke up with a completely dry diaper, soon to be followed by a pee in the potty. AMAZING!
Can you tell I'm excited?!?!?!!! Stay tuned.... the weekend is off to a great start!

Today I learned: Starting regular diaper free time in baby steps... one hour at a time!
Diapers saved today =8
Money saved today = $1.60
Money saved to date = $77.40

No comments:

Post a Comment