Monday, January 18, 2010

Day 20

Officially on to our 20s... days of EC that is. I was five steps too slow all day. It felt like every time Annie would signal I would wait and try everything BUT taking her to the bathroom. Of course I never realized this until evening when Joe was home and wondered why she was so fussy. After a very successful weekend, it was discouraging to see myself slipping and not listening to Annie's communication as well. It must be a case of the Mondays... at least that's what I'm hoping for.
Annie has now found her voice. She is LOVING cooing and ooing and screaming just to be heard. It's so fun to listen to her, yet I think this may have been my reason for being a little slow today. I just need to pay extra special attention tomorrow! The more I listen to her, the more she seems to communicate a little differently. It's like Annie doesn't want to cry to let me know she has to use the bathroom... now she just squirms. Let the games begin... time for me to learn a whole new set of signals!
Stay tuned....


Today I learned: Annie's signals may be changing... I now have to adapt too!
Diapers saved today = 5
Money saved today = $1.00
Money saved to date = $33.20

No comments:

Post a Comment