Saturday, January 23, 2010

Day 25

A day in the life of Annie:

" This morning I woke up around 5am to eat. Of course I went to the bathroom first and did my thing... that's a lot of work for a little girl to do so EARLY and my mom didn't even get up to celebrate. After breakfast I went back to sleep, even let my dad sleep in a little today. I'm sure he could have used some more sleep though. Typical Saturday at our house...my mom and dad aren't quite as tuned into my signals to pee or poop as they are during the week. Maybe it's just the slow nature of the weekend... or maybe they need a break every once in a while. I sure hope they don't take too many breaks because my bottom gets real sore when I sit in a wet diaper for any length of time.

Well, I spent the day giving my dad a hard time. I guess I just wanted to see if he could handle mommy's job for a day. He passed...not without a minor struggle though. I cried for an hour or more and he walked in circles the WHOLE time. What a guy!!!! As soon as mommy got home from work I was all smiles. It was really funny to hear daddy talk about me and what a stinker I am... just wait till I'm 13. hehe
I did pretty good at communicating today and my dad (and mom) did GREAT at listening to me! Although when I go my mom still acts surprised... it's like she doesn't think this EC thing is going to work. Wasn't this her idea in the first place?! hmmmm Seriously though she always asks daddy 'did she go' and daddy says yes and she says 'really?' CRAZY!
Here's the update on the two things I've been asking for:
1. the potty is still under research. My mom needs to call IKEA to make sure they have the 'cheap' ones in stock and then take me there to check it out. I'm so sick of being held over the cool whip container or sink (yes, they've held me over the sick... ew) but I'm getting used to the BIG toilet. I keep trying to tell them it'll be so much better once I get my own potty... but my mom seems to have her own agenda with it all. She says by the end of the month... well that's only 8 more days so she better get goin!
2. My own pair of undies. I haven't been diaper free very often, but the day will come when my mom and dad are extremely brave and let me cut loose. For that day I better have some nice tiny underwear so I can feel secure without the HUGE bulk in between my legs. I think they should walk around for a day with a diaper on and see how they like it. Maybe then they'd be more on top of buying me my own underwear. Hopefully that will be February's task.

Well, that's about it for today. I think I should try and get some sleep so my dad can rest.... he needs it after a day like today!

Stay tuned... my mom promised me it's gonna be a great week of toileting Annie!"

Today I learned: Daddy can play Mr. Mom and survive!!!
Diapers saved today = 9
Money saved today = $1.80
Money saved to date = $41.80

1 comment:

  1. I love reading your posts Jinger! Wish I could see you all more!
    Love, Maggie.

    ReplyDelete