Sunday, January 10, 2010

Day TWELVE

Another interesting day in the life of Annie (Look Who's Talking Style):

"Today I woke up late, but my mom thought it was early. I mean 9:00 and the lady is still tired?! C'mon! I guess I did give her a run for her money last night being up for two hours from 3-5am. Well, Daddy was a great sport and decided to get up with me while mommy slowly arose. Off to the bathroom I went. Like a good girl I did my deed and felt MUCH better after 'holding' it all night. Sometimes I'd like to use my words out loud just so they can listen better, I'll have to work on that. After my bathroom break I ate some breakfast and then took another try at the potty. As long as I'm on that subject...let's talk about the potty. My mom and dad don't want to move the cool whip container from bathroom to bathroom so now they hold me over the toilet. This would be okay if I was bigger, but I feel like I'm going to fall into a huge sewer ocean. Yes, they hold me tight but it's a little overwhelming staring at all that water and thinking they expect me to fill it up. I'm only 12 weeks old!!!!
My mom is still searching for the best deal out there on those infant potties. If only there were a coupon for them, she'd have it bought already. (her and her coupons) But I'm hoping by Valentine's day this will happen. We'll see!
The day progressed as always and I have to admit I did a pretty good job. I went pee most times my mom or dad took me and I'm even getting this poop thing down too! They're so proud.


Tonight when my mom pulled out the chocolate chip ice cream bucket I got a little nervous... but she was just making me a treat for later! It was a close call but she said she was so proud of me that I deserved a treat (although it'll be a day or two before I reap the benefits). I'm looking forward to it.

I heard my parents talking this weekend about the weeks plans. Apparently my mom is going to really let me go diaper free this week for a few hours. I CAN'T WAIT!!!!! I get to be free of that bulk in my pants and be like a grown up. She says if I communicate well during these few hours she'll do more of this, but that means she'll have to find me some big girl underwear. This may be a challenge so good think I have an Aunt who can sew alterations!! I guess this diaper free time may happen tomorrow depending on how we are all feeling here... I'll keep you all posted.
I better go to bed for the night...I have a BIG week ahead of me... stay tuned!"


Today I learned: Weekends aren't as productive in EC as we'd like them to be!
Diapers saved today = 7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $20.40

1 comment: