Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Day 28

Ulterior Motives... Annie had plenty of those today. She is getting EC down to a science now and is improving everyday. It is truly amazing to see her develop and use her communication on a daily basis to tell me her needs. HOWEVER... today she played the game. She would whine to use the bathroom... and most times she'd succeed. Once this pattern was established early in the day, she then began whining or fussing later on to use the bathroom (or so I thought). I would take her, hold her over the potty and she would giggle.. yup a full out giggle. She would then look up at me and keep giggling... like haha mom gotcha! It was funny the first time. By the 4th time that she did this is was no longer funny. She is already working the system at 3 months of age! CRAZY!
Annie knows that I'll take her to the bathroom each time she whines or fusses. She knows all too well that I listen to her now, and for that she is beginning to trick me. I thought only older kids played these games...I guess I was wrong.
With that said... Annie has this down... she just needs to learn how to focus her energy. If you have any idea of how to help a 3 month old girl focus please let me know...

It's really getting interesting now... stay tuned



Today I learned: Ulterior Motives begin at 3 months... WHAT?!
Diapers saved today = 7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $43.40

No comments:

Post a Comment