Saturday, January 16, 2010

Day EIGHTEEN

Once again the weekend is upon us...for some of you that may mean relaxation and sleep, for others a time to get things crossed off your list. For our household it means time with Daddy and more time to concentrate on EC. Since starting EC, we have had a couple weekends and I find this the best time for Annie to bond with her Dad! That means he gets to participate in more potty breaks throughout the day and night. Of course he gets to play too and Annie loves that!

Being the coupon 'Queen' that I am, I was asked the other day if every time Annie uses the potty I feel as if I'm using a coupon. Well it's not like with she goes I hear the chi-ching of a cash register... but I guess I could look at it this way. Then if I miss a signal it's like forgetting the coupon at home... right?

Today I want to find out more about you... if you're reading this we'd love for you to become a follower so we know who we are entertaining! Stay tuned... more fun to come!


Today I learned: You can do everyday things to feel as if you're using coupons!
Diapers saved today = 9
Money saved today = $1.80
Money saved to date = $30.80

No comments:

Post a Comment