Sunday, January 17, 2010

Day NINETEEN

Every new mom finds her favorites! Her favorite diaper, outfit, brand of clothing, style of sleepwear, toys, formula, bottle, lotion, socks... Most moms I talked to when I was pregnant with Annie told me the BEST brand of diapers. Each choose a different brand with a different reason. There were moms that loved some due to absorbency value, the cost, less leaks, or some that loved certain brands because they were less 'bulky.' The reasons numerous, diaper brands... a lot, and the diaper types even more... it's no wonder everyone has a favorite and everyone's favorite is different. Now that I've been a mom for three months I have officially found my favorite diaper, not for the cost, not for the absorbency value, not because of the cute designs, not even because it leaks less! I have found my favorite because of the ability to re-fasten the straps then have them hold in place following many times of taking the diaper off and on. So for that...my favorite is Pampers. (and no they aren't paying me anything to say that... so you're welcome Pampers)

Another weekend discussion surrounding our daughter's potty purchase took place today. I am still in search and hoping to make a purchase by the end of the month. I figure that gives me two more weeks to look at Ikea compare prices and decide what is most fit for a princes... or at least Annie.
Many of you are thinking it but only one had to guts to say it...

I guess it's time for me to 'Sh*t or get off the pot.'


Today I learned: After three months I have found my first favorite thing... brand of diaper!

Diapers saved today = 7
Money saved today = $1.40
Money saved to date = $32.20

No comments:

Post a Comment